Young Leadership (YL) was founded in 2013 in the U.S. It has undertaken the task of building an ongoing program to develop current and future leaders for YL. YL supports the work of the AAANA Young Leadership Program in following ways:
- Bringing together passionate and committed young leaders and connecting them to a network of established individuals to further support the work of Akhil Ajanan Associations.
- Providing finance and support the Young Leadership Fund, which will provide the budget for a US-based full time Young Leadership Coordinator
- Supporting the creation and development of Young Professional Committees throughout the North America and worldwide
- Sponsoring social activities and fundraising events
- Host social and professional networking opportunities
- Offering training and mentoring for the next generation of future leaders and future AAANA Youth Leadership